Monday, April 21, 2008

Hints

Since I've been stringing you guys along, I guess it's only fair if I give you a little more information on what I've been working on behind-the-scenes.
 
*It involves Alec and Elspeth.
 
*It is a gift to myself for having completed a 100K+ word novel, and motivation to continue with rewrites and attempts at publication.
 
*I am not the only person working on this project.  In fact, I'm not even the one doing most of the work.
 
*I cannot imagine writing another book without doing this kind of project.  Before or after it is finished, I can't decide.
 
*After the "big reveal" (hopefully tomorrow) I plan a series of posts walking through the entire process step-by-step.
 
*If the book is ever published, I can use this project for promotion.
 
I really hope you guys think this is as cool as I do.  As long as I'm happy with it (and I am so far!) I guess that's the most important thing.  But I'll feel kind silly for all this secrecy if everyone's just like "oh, that's it?"  *g*

8 comments:

Shaylin said...

*chants like a kid* I know what it iiii-is! I know what it iiii-is!

Precie said...

Now that's just mean, Shaylin! LOL! Isn't the continued wait bad enough on us mere observers?

Lynne Sears Williams said...

Well, I think that's mean, too.
So I added Jenny to my blog, to keep track of her.

Jenny said...

Lynne - Well, thank you for the addition! I'll return the favor as soon as I get around to updating the blog (I've got a running list of things to tweak). *g*

Jenny said...

Oh, and I should say, I'm still waiting and I'm almost impatient enough to post what I DO have so far...but I can't help thinking the finished product will be much more impressive...

Precie said...

tap tap tap.

anybody home?

Precie said...

tap tap tap.

anybody home?

Jenny said...

Well, my last 2 posts have disappeared into the cyber-ether (don't worry, they weren't "the" post) before ever showing up on the blog. And the past 2 days at work kinda kicked my ass, so I didn't have much in me, anyway.

AND I've been waiting, and now I have something, but I had to ask for a last minute change, so I'm waiting for that.

Last but not least, I'd like to give the other a chance to blog the project.

Sorry, I know we're almost a week late!