Thursday, September 13, 2007

The mysterious case of the missing writer

I probably won't have much of an online presence (here or at Compuserve) for the rest of the week.  I've got stuff going on at work and at home that's taking most of my attention.  Also, the big push through August and the first of this month got me a little closer to the edge of burnout.  So I'm taking it easy. 
 
As I said in my previous post, I'm still working and I feel generally good about the book.  But the pressure's off for the rest of this week, and I'm getting caught up on some stuff, hosting a bunco party tomorrow night (which requires massive amounts of housework tonight, hehe) and working outside this weekend now that the weather's pretty.
 
Sven will be disappointed in me, but I don't see myself finishing 20K in 7 days, nor do I want to try.  I haven't given up on the end of the month, though.  Ideally after this weekend I'll be refreshed and the momentum will pick up.
 
Do e-mail me if something fun or interesting comes up, though!  (I may reduce my internet time, but I never stop checking e-mail.  That's asking too much.  *g*)

2 comments:

Precie said...

We all need a break once in a while. And you've really been driving yourself hard. Enjoy life, including writing!

NBB said...

Wishing you a very relaxing and sunny time

Nina