Saturday, June 30, 2007

One...more...day...

Never again.

Have I mentioned that I'll not do 20K in a month again? *g*

I met my target and then some tonight, finally checking in at just over 49K. I should be able to top 50K by tomorrow, most likely by finishing chapter 6. Woo.

I wonder, though: chapter 6 is currently Alec leading Elspeth through the woods to Glenstrae, and them chatting all the while, telling each other about their families, etc. It's a lot, but is it too much of an "infodump"? As I wrote it it seemed like natural conversation for two people getting to know each other. I mean, it's a 2-hour hike. They've got time.

Ah, well. Too tired to think much on it right now. I guess I'll see what the betas have to say, and if it doesn't work I'll parse out the backstory a bit more.

For now, oidche mhath.

No comments: