Thursday, May 31, 2007

Find my Alec!

Okay, I need help. I have not the foggiest idea where to find pictures of guys online so I can look through them and try to spot one that looks like Alec. (DH was somewhat relieved to learn this.) And frankly, I'm a little afraid to try random domains like "goodlookingguys.com"...as I'm sure you understand.

SO if anyone has any suggestions of sites to try, or if you want to try to send me pics of guys you think fit the bill, that would be great!

You can see the avatar approximation in the post below for a starting point. I'm looking for someone:

-mid to late 20's or very early 30's (not too boyish looking)
-blue eyed
-well built/muscular/physically fit
-reddish brown hair (think chestnut), long if possible
-about 6' tall

Bonus points if the guy is Scottish and/or wearing a kilt. *g*

::UPDATE:: 11:05 pm

Bleh. I meant to write tonight. But I really feel like I need to "meet" Alec. So I spent yet another night trolling the information superhighway looking for him. (Wait, that sounds not-quite-right...)

Anyway, some minor progress. I found the pic at the top of the page.

Also ran across Martin Henderson. Not exactly what I was picturing, but the closest so far...



::EDIT:: Since apparently I get a LOT of blog hits off this pic, I want to attribute it (and any other MH pics I might have around here) to the following website: www.martinhenderson.org. I couldn't figure out a way to post the pic AND link it to their site without stealing their bandwidth, so I had to copy-save-upload it here. I believe the original was taken by photographer Bradley Patrick.)

At any rate, MH does have longish brown hair and blue eyes, and a good-natured smile. It was the first pic I looked at all night (and I have been looking all night) that "clicked." So I'll keep my eyes open but at least I have a starting point.

And now I am 750 words in the hole for June. Ah, well. I'll make it up with a 1500 word night tomorrow.

Oidche mhath.

No comments: