Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Productivity? Productivity? Where?

Yeah.

I was going to write quite a bit last week. I was going to finish chapters 2 and 3 by the end of the month. But, as usual, life intervened and...not so much.

Massive amounts of overtime/late nights at work last week, plus a long-overdue "date night" with DH on friday and my grandma's 85th birthday party on Saturday all conspired to keep me away from the computer.

The problem was compounded by my picking up The Taste of Night on Thursday and having the book EAT MY BRAIN. I told Vicki my lack of productivity at work on Friday was all her fault. *g* But can I just say...who called it?

*SPOILERS*

That's right - Joanna's baby was Ben's, not Joaquin's.

And now for more of Jenny's harebrained speculation... I'm looking awfully closely at Suzanne (Cher's stepmom). She's in incredibly good shape for her age. She's "running" from past issues. And she reacts (though she covers it quickly) to the comics/manuals Jo has in her bag and Cher gets into.

What do I think? And this is totally random guessing...

I think Suzanne is Zoe. Call me crazy, but it seems to fit. If that's the case, though, I don't think she knows Jo is now Olivia. I think she thinks (correctly) that Jo was hidden after the incident in Olivia's apartment and didn't really die, but she also doesn't realize that Olivia did.

Okay, randomness over. Guess it'll be a while before I can know if I'm right. Which is a shame, 'cause I'm kind of addicted now. *g*

Anyway, I'm eyeing tomorrow as the beginning of another big writing push. JoB has said the April exercise (it might be up; I haven't checked yet) will be showing a character's reaction to a shocking revelation. I know exactly what that will be, so the X will be good motivation to get that scene written.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

HEY!!!!

You may be on to something with that Suzanne thing. Hmmm. Interesting.

Anyhoo, I'm not done yet, so didn't have the lowdown on the baby being Ben's, but no biggoe, I was already wondering about that.

Cha, long time until number three. I'm ready to fill the gap with two Philippa Gregory-s and a passel of Kim Harrisons. You?

Cindy said...

Biggie, not biggoe.

Jenny said...

Well, I did mark it as "SPOILERS" *g*

In the meantime, I'd like to finish my own darn book (not that I've made ANY progress lately; there will be an upcoming post about that) and I need to break off to study for my Jeopardy! audition in May...

I'm also just picking up whatever looks good. And I have quite the TBR pile building up at home.