Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post-Christmas Update

I hope everyone had a joyous and happy holiday! We did, though the whirlwind of festivities was a bit much for the 9-month-old. Still, I got some good books to help me out as Christmas presents (namely the Intelligent Traveller's Guide to Historic Scotland and Characters & Viewpoint) and some Christmas cash to both pay off my self-debt on the new aquarium and finance future research purchases.

And I've been home all week...not writing. *hangs head* This is actually the first day my computer has even been on. I've been playing with the baby (he's still teething, btw - at the start of December he had no teeth and now he's working on #'s 4 and 5!), doing a little bit of housework, and watching DH play his new Nintendo (yes, the Wii - my mom and I pulled off a nifty little feat snagging him one of those on the release date)

Anyway, thanks to all of you who have offered me encouragement! I do plan to start fresh with the new year. And now that I'm on the computer, I might even go work on something...though as soon as DH gets back from his grocery run, that might get tanked.

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: