Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Down to the wire.

Well, I made it. Technically I went past my midnight deadline, but I won't tell if you don't.

Last night I didn't write at all. It was a very long and frustrating day at work, after only 3.5 hours sleep due to my writing marathon the night before. Tonight was Halloween on top of TV night with DH. So I didn't get started until 10:30. I got the first pages of two new scenes, to come in just over my 25K goal.

I'm going to continue to work on these and a few other scenes that I've started but not filled out, but it is coming time for me to do more research and make more decisions. That may take a good chunk of November.

But now, to bed.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Dear Jenny:

All right, I've avoided saying this a few times, because I don't want to sound like I'm telling you what you can and can't do.

You have a baby, a marriage, and a full-time job. You're an extremely hard worker, and I admire that. But maybe you could cut yourself a little slack, once in a while? I keep watching for you to come down with the flu or some horrible cold...(S)