Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wow, I've been a slacker.

Work craziness, home craziness, extreme fatigue, and the whole last-minute-Surrey-cancellation have conspired to make me a slacker writer (and critiquer - I'll get caught up tonight, I promise!).

So I thought I'd post to let you know I'm still alive *grin* and so are Elspeth and Alec. I finally made a spreadsheet to help me keep track of stuff, and I updated my meter with the true current word count. October goal is 25K by the end of the month, so that leaves me about 2 weeks to write a little over 8,000 words. Doable if I get my butt in gear.

Oh, and my day job is cracking down on internet use (I shouldn't even be posting this now) so if any of you have wondered at my dwindled presence on the blog or over at the Forum, that's why.

Anyway, today is even busier than most, so back to the day job.

No comments: