Sunday, October 29, 2006

A bit of progress...

Didn't make as much progress tonight as I have the past two evenings. I blame the lack of Diet Sunkist (or, as I now call it, "writing juice"); I had the last one yesterday. Tonight I had to substitute Diet Pepsi, and it just didn't have the same effect. Of course, there were other things going on--my brother is staying at our house tonight, I slept in this morning which tends, ironically, to make me sleepier, and I got sidetracked by research for the scene I started out to write.

In the end, I managed exactly 800 words (don't ask me how) total between two different, but chronologically simultaneous, scenes. Those are still in process, so I can pick them up tomorrow when I'm fresher and hopefully finish both with a decent word count.


I have at least broken 22K, so I'm still within reach of my monthly goal.

No comments: